Panthers forward Kurt Capewell has been named at centre in the Queensland Maroons squad to contest State of Origin II at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday.
Maroons coach Paul Green will gamble on teenage rookie Reece Walsh at fullback, with Queensland making five changes to the side belted 50-6 in the series opener.
Walsh, 18, will become the youngest Origin debutant since Ben Ikin in 1995 when he runs out in the Maroons No.1 jersey made famous by the likes of Gary Belcher, Darren Lockyer, Billy Slater and Greg Inglis.
Cowboys front-rower Francis Molo will also make his debut while veteran hooker Andrew McCullough, Canberra prop Josh Papalii and Dragons utility Ben Hunt return to the side with Xavier Coates, Joe Ofahengaue, Jaydn Su’A all axed while Harry Grant (hamstring) and AJ Brimson (knee) were ruled out with injury.
1. Reece Walsh - New Zealand Warriors
2. Valentine Holmes - North Queensland Cowboys
3. Kurt Capewell - Penrith Panthers
4. Dane Gagai - South Sydney Rabbitohs
5. Kyle Feldt - North Queensland Cowboys
6. Cameron Munster - Melbourne Storm
7. Daly Cherry-Evans - Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
8. Christian Welch - Melbourne Storm
9. Andrew McCullough - St George Illawarra Dragons
10. Josh Papalii - Canberra Raiders
11. Jai Arrow - South Sydney Rabbitohs
12. Felise Kaufusi - Melbourne Storm
13. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui - Gold Coast Titans
14. Ben Hunt - St George Illawarra Dragons
15. Moeaki Fotuaika - Gold Coast Titans
16. David Fifita - Gold Coast Titans
17. Francis Molo - North Queensland Cowboys
18. Coen Hess - North Queensland Cowboys
19. Ronaldo Mulitalo - Cronulla Sutherland Sharks