Terms and Conditions
By purchasing any Penrith Panthers 2022 membership product(s), the primary account holder and dependants, automatically agree to the below 2022 Terms & Conditions;
Upon deciding whether to purchasing any 2022 full or part season membership, it is the primary account holder’s responsibility to ensure they have read and understand the below terms and conditions.
Penrith Panthers 2022 COVID-19 Action Plan
Under the direction of the NRL, Federal and State Governments. If in the event, conditions from the pandemic cause disruption to the 2022 NRL season, including but not limited to;
- The 2022 season is abandoned
- Home game(s) are played behind closed doors, resulting in no members having access to any homes game(s)
- Penrith Panthers home game(s) are relocated due to Covid-19, without Member access
- Reduced capacities
Penrith Panthers reserving the right to implement the follow, form of compensation:
- All financial credit will transfer into “Panther Points”.
- Panther Points will be able to be used at all Panthers Group Venues (Penrith Panthers, Panthers Port Macquarie, Panthers Bathurst, Panthers North Richmond, Panthers Bathurst, Panthers North Richmond and Panthers Glenbrook.) or used as a credit towards the 2023 season.
- Panther Points will be calculated on a pro rata system, with cost of pack and opportunity to attend games deducted from the paid amount on the membership(s).
- Panther Points will be transferred to the Primary Members complimentary Penrith Panthers Leagues Club Members card
- It is the responsibility of the Primary member to sign up as a Penrith Panthers Leagues Club Member, by showing their NRL 2022 Membership card or conformation email. If a Primary Member fails to do so Penrith Panthers Leagues Club reserves the right to charge the full $5.00 membership fee to the member.
- It is the responsibility of the Primary Member to provide correct personal details upon signing up.
- The Primary Member must leave a 24hr window before points can become active on their Leagues Club Member card.
By purchasing a 2022 Penrith Panthers membership, you accept and agree to adhere to any NSW Health Orders in relation to entitlements that form part of your membership.
Penrith Panthers reserves the right to implement and enforce any measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including requiring attendees to wear facemasks at Panthers NRL games and the implementation of social distancing measures which may affect member seating.
It is the responsibility of primary account holders to keep their contact details up-to-date, to remain informed through the club’s official email communication and to communicate all measures and changes to the other members on their account.
Potential changes to the 2022 Membership program include, but are not limited to;
- Seating changes: 2022 Members seats will be banked and seats will be returned to the member when restrictions allow Panthers to do so, in a safe manner.
- Members provided with a refund of their 2022 home games: Penrith Panthers reserves the right to hold funds for membership packs and processing costs as well as the total number of games that members are given the opportunity to attend games. The remaining funds will be refunded to the member on the card provided when purchased.
- Members may need to purchase tickets to enter a Panthers home game
Once the club has been notified of changing restrictions and has an overview on how this will affect the 2022 season, Penrith Panthers will inform the primary account holder via email, of these changes to their purchased product.
Full Season Memberships
A VIP Membership allows the member, the choice of seating at all BlueBet Stadium home games in the 2022 season (pending availability).
The following categories are classified as full season, reserved memberships;
Diamond, Platinum, Gold +, Gold, Silver, Den, Bronze Reserved
Full season reserved memberships include access to games in their selected categories, at BlueBet Stadium throughout the 2022 NRL Season.
The above categories are entitled to seating of their choice based of availability. All seating requests must be submitted to the club by Friday 26th November 2022.
Any seating changes must be submitted to the club in writing, either via email or entered on their 2022 membership form.
Seating requests and changes will be reviewed by the club. Penrith Panthers does not guarantee any specific seating request and will attempt to fulfil to the best available. Any changes will be confirmed by the Primary account holder via phone or email before changes are completed.
Penrith Panthers reserves the rights to move any members, up to four (4) seats, in order to fill seating bays to the fullest potential. Any members moved further than four seats will be notified, before the changes are completed.
Full season, unreserved membership
Bronze Reserved Memberships include access to games in prime viewing areas on the edges of the Western and Eastern Terraces at BlueBet Stadium.
Full season, unreserved membership
General Admission (GA) memberships include access to games on the North or South Hills, at Panthers Stadium throughout the 2022 NRL Premiership Season.
Part Season Memberships
The following categories are classified as part season memberships;
6 Game Flexi, Proud Panther, QLD Proud Panther, Bathurst Proud Panther
Part season members have limited access to games based off each membership.
Six Ticket Flexi; six (6) general admission tickets at BlueBet Stadium, to use however they wish, throughout the 2022 NRL season.
Proud Panther; one (1) general admission ticket at BlueBet Stadium, to any home game throughout the 2022 NRL season.
QLD Proud Panther; one (1) away game ticket to any Queensland game, pending 2022 draw. (Members will be contacted via phone or email to confirm which game they wish to attend, following the release of the 2022 draw).
Bathurst Proud Panther; one (1) general admission ticket to the Panthers home game in Bathurst game, held at Carrington Park in 2022.
All 2022 memberships do not include access to the 2022 NRL Finals Series and State of Origin.
It is the responsibility of each member to ensure that they are eligible for their membership price type at the time of renewing or purchasing each season. Any member found to be ineligible in their current membership, may have their membership price type changed and the difference in price charged to their account.
Adult; member between the ages of seventeen (17) and sixty (60).
Concession; member who holds a Pensioner Card, or who is above the age of sixty (60). As well as any full time university student who holds a valid 2022 university student card.
All concession members must carry a form of ID along with their Pensioner or Student ID card, when attending Penrith Panthers home games.
Junior; member between the ages of five (5) and thirteen (13) are eligible for a Junior membership.
Any child under the age of five (5) is eligible to enter Penrith Panthers home games for free, if they do not require a seat. The child must be seated on the lap of an accompanying adult and not occupy a seat. If COVID-19 restrictions are in place, any child under the age of one (1) is eligible to enter Penrith Panthers home games without a ticket. Any child above the age of 1 will be required to have a ticket.
Teen; members between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) are eligible for a Teen Membership.
Family Membership; ticketed memberships for family packages include two (2) adults and two (2) children*, or one (1) adult and three (3) children*.
*Children can be made up of teens and juniors.
The Club recognises the NSW Companion Card program. Companion Card holders are eligible for complimentary entry to the BlueBet Stadium home games, however are ineligible for member benefits unless they are a paying member.
2022 memberships are required to be obtained via one of the following methods;
- By phone; 1300 PANTHERS
- Inside the Panthers Merchandise Shop, located inside Penrith Panthers Leagues Club
- By filling out the official 2022 Membership Form
- At any Penrith Panthers home game or member events
Penrith Panthers requires all Memberships to be purchased by debit or credit card.
Members purchasing in the Panther Shop will be required to submit their card details via our official 2022 membership form, in order for card details to be attached to the Primary Members account.
Membership fees can be paid via two methods; Upfront payment or via monthly instalments.
The primary member agrees to pay their 2022 membership fees in one full transaction.
The primary member agrees to pay off their 2022 membership fees via monthly instalments.
This payment system requires a 20% upfront deposit on date of purchase, to activate their monthly instalments.
If a member defaults the Club will contact the Primary member via phone and email.
Penrith Panthers reserves the right to cancel any Membership if three consecutive payments fail to process.
Members with outstanding debt from the previous season will not be eligible to renew their membership, until all outstanding membership fees are paid.
The club will give you at least 14 days notice in writing or by email of changes to the amount of the following seasons membership(s) fees and to the terms of the Auto-Renewal agreement.
It will be deemed that you have agreed to have your membership automatically renewed if you do not notify the club in writing that you wish to opt out by 5pm AEST Thursday 30 September 2022.
You can opt out by emailing email@example.com or by logging into your Panthers Membership Account and selecting the ‘opt-out’ button. Opt-out requests cannot be taken over the phone.
Your membership cannot be cancelled after it has been processed, unless you provide sufficient evidence in writing to the club by Saturday 1 April 2023, that you did not receive the opt out option and membership fees for the following season, in which case, a full refund will be given.
If you have purchased a part season membership, you will be placed on the Auto-Renewal program for the equivalent membership for the following season. If there is no such membership available in the following season, you will have first priority to upgrade to a full season ticketed membership dependent on availability.
As the primary account holder, when you purchase a membership, you are agreeing the following financial responsibility:
- Account details you have provided are correct
- Notify the club immediately should the card number or expiry date change within the term of the payment plan
- Sufficient funds are available on your nominated credit or debit card on the scheduled payment date
Member Code of Conduct
Penrith Panthers encourages all members & supporters to take part and express their passion for the Penrith Panthers at BlueBet Stadium, in a family friendly, safe, secure environment.
When entering BlueBet Stadium all members and supporters will;
- Conduct themselves in an appropriate manner
- Respect all parties in the stadium regardless of age, gender, race, religion, team, ethnic origin and beliefs
- Vocally support the team in an appropriate manner, whilst always being mindful of those around them
- Inform BlueBet Stadium staff of any members/supporters who they believe are acting inappropriately
- Comply with all conditions of entry to BlueBet Stadium
The Finals series are administered by the NRL. In the event the club qualifies for the Finals Series, members will be granted priority access to purchase ticket/s prior to going on sale to the general public. Members shall be advised via email when tickets will be available for purchase.
The club does not guarantee that you will have access to the same seat/s you held during the regular season should the game be held at BlueBet Stadium.
The club respects the privacy of the individual on whom the club collects, uses and discloses personal information. The personal information that the club collects on the membership form is used for the purpose of processing your membership and providing you with football related information and offers from the club, club partners, market research and the NRL. If you do not wish to partake in market research or receive special offers from the NRL or the club’s partners, please contact the Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The club’s method of communication to members will be through weekly email newsletters. This includes breaking news, behind-the-scenes content and NRL Finals information.
Please ensure your contact details are kept updated at all times in order to receive regular communications from the club. Penrith Panthers does not take responsibility for incorrect or out of date contact details. It is the primary members responsibility to ensure all contact details are up to date.
If you require further information in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact Penrith Panthers Membership on 1300 PANTHERS or email email@example.com.