Panthers duo Billy Burns and Brian Too have been named in the NSW Under-20 squad to take on Queensland in the State of Origin III curtain-raiser at Suncorp Stadium next Wednesday.
The team will assemble on Friday 6 July and travel to Kiama under the guidance of coach Matt King.
They will travel to Brisbane on Monday 9 July in preparation for the fixture, where NSW will be looking for their seventh-straight victory over Queensland.
The Under-20 State of Origin clash will kick off at 5.15pm.
The NSW Under-20 squad is:
1. Ryan Papenhuyzen (Melbourne Storm)
2. Isaac Lumelume (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
3. Matheson Johns (St George-Illawarra Dragons)
4. Billy Smith (Sydney Roosters)
5. Brian Too (Penrith Panthers)
6. Sean O'Sullivan (Sydney Roosters)
7. Kyle Flanagan (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
8. Oregon Kaufusi (Parramatta Eels)
9. Reece Robson (St George-Illawarra Dragons)
10. Jai Whitbread (Gold Coast Titans)
11. Billy Burns (Penrith Panthers)
12. Josh Curran (Sydney Roosters)
13. Emre Guler (Canberra Raiders)
14. Blayke Brailey (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
15. Ky Rodwell (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
16. Setefano Hala (Canberra Raiders)
17. Teig Wilton (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
18. Josh Carr (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
19. Brendan O'Hagan (Canberra Raiders)