The Panthers will embrace the town of Bathurst for the ninth time since 2014 when they take on Wests Tigers for the Royce Simmons Cup on Saturday 29 April.
- Gates open: 3pm
- Group 10 Kick-Off: 3:15pm
- NSW Cup Kick-Off: 5:05pm
- NRL Kick-Off: 7:35pm
- Gameday partner: Westfund Health Insurance
- Limited tickets available
ROYCE’S BIG WALK
NRL and Panthers legend Royce Simmons will complete his 313km walk for dementia research when he enters Carrington Park prior to NRL kick off. Keep track of Royce’s journey from Dubbo to Bathurst via Royce’s Big Walk Instagram account.
ROYCE SIMMONS CUP
The fixture against Wests Tigers holds extra significance as the winner will claim the Royce Simmons Cup, honouring the impact Royce has had at both clubs throughout his career. The trophy is currently held by the Panthers, following an 18-16 victory at CommBank Stadium last year.
There's plenty going on off the field. Join us for a fun filled day of activities in the Bathurst City Centre Kids Korner, including free face painting and the chance to win some great prizes via the Spin to Win.
MOTOROLA DANCE CAM
Dance your way to a brand new moto g53 5g thanks to our friends at Motorola Australia. Be ready to light up the big screen prior to NRL kick off.
The Pantherettes, brought to you by Atmosphere Health & Fitness, will perform on-field at 7:25pm.
GROUP 10 LAP OF HONOUR
A host of Group 10 Junior Rugby League players will take to the field on Saturday to do a lap of Carrington Park, acknowledging the great work grassroots clubs do week-in-week-out.
- Closure of Howick Street, between Bentinck and Seymour Streets
- Closure of the southbound traffic on Durham Street, between the Bathurst Visitor Information Centre entrance and Havannah Street. The northbound traffic on Durham Street will be open with one way traffic only
- No parking permitted along the northern side of Howick Street, between Seymour and Havannah Streets
- No parking permitted along the Great Western Highway, between Durham and Havannah Streets
- No parking within the Bathurst Visitor Information Centre carpark (parking will still be available for Bathurst Tourist Visitor Information Centre and Harvest Cafe customers only)
Taxi & Bus Zone and Drop-off/Pick-up Zone
- A drop off and pick up point for buses, taxis and private vehicles will be in place on the northern side of Howick Street between the vehicle entry into the Bathurst Sports Ground and Havannah Street.
- A designated accessible parking zone will be located at the Bathurst Sports Ground (entry via Howick Street).