Seven Panthers have been named in the NSW Blues squad for the State of Origin decider at Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday 13 July.
After a man-of-the-match performance in Game Two, Nathan Cleary will direct the side from halfback, alongside club halves partner Jarome Luai.
Panthers outside backs Brian To'o and Stephen Crichton have also been named in the starting side, as to hooker Api Koroisau and forwards Liam Martin and Isaah Yeo.
Fittler has largely retained the same starting side which beat Queensland 44-12 in Game Two at Optus Stadium in Perth to level the series at 1-all.
Jordan McLean, who was part of the extended NSW squad for Game Two, replaces Payne Haas who has been ruled out through injury.
Canberra Raiders five-eighth Jack Wighton, who played in Game One in Sydney but missed Game Two with COVID-19, has been named as 18th man.
1. James Tedesco (c) (Sydney Roosters)
2. Brian To’o (Penrith Panthers)
3. Matt Burton (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
4. Stephen Crichton (Penrith Panthers)
5. Daniel Tupou (Sydney Roosters)
6. Jarome Luai (Penrith Panthers)
7. Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
8. Jordan McLean (North Queensland Cowboys)
9. Apisai Koroisau (Penrith Panthers)
10. Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
11. Cameron Murray (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
12. Liam Martin (Penrith Panthers)
13. Isaah Yeo (Penrith Panthers)
14. Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
15. Angus Crichton (Sydney Roosters)
16. Junior Paulo (Parramatta Eels)
17. Siosifa Talakai (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
18. Jack Wighton (Canberra Raiders)
19. Nicho Hynes (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
20. Clint Gutherson (Parramatta Eels)
21. Jacob Saifiti (Newcastle Knights)
22. Reece Robson (North Queensland Cowboys)