NSW Blues coach Brad Fittler has named his side for Game Two of the State of Origin series, with seven Panthers selected in the starting 13.
Panthers duo Api Koroisau and Stephen Crichton have been named in the Blues starting side for the first time, having both played one Origin each from the interchange.
Koroisau has been named as hooker, while Crichton will start at centre for the match at Optus Stadium in Perth.
Jarome Luai and Nathan Cleary will again combine in the halves for the Blues, while Brian To'o, Liam Martin and Isaah Yeo will also feature in Fittler’s staring side.
With former Panther Matt Burton named in the centres, it means eight of the starting 13 played in the Panthers' premiership-winning grand final side last year.
The Blues will be looking to bounce back and force a decider after the Maroons claimed the series opener in Sydney.
Api Koroisau receives news of Origin selection
1. James Tedesco (c) (Sydney Roosters)
2. Brian To’o (Penrith Panthers)
3. Matt Burton (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs)
4. Stephen Crichton (Penrith Panthers)
5. Daniel Tupou (Sydney Roosters)
6. Jarome Luai (Penrith Panthers)
7. Nathan Cleary (Penrith Panthers)
8. Payne Haas (Brisbane Broncos)
9. Apisai Koroisau (Penrith Panthers)
10. Jake Trbojevic (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles)
11. Cameron Murray (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
12. Liam Martin (Penrith Panthers)
13. Isaah Yeo (Penrith Panthers)
14. Damien Cook (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
15. Angus Crichton (Sydney Roosters)
16. Junior Paulo (Parramatta Eels)
17. Siosifa Talakai (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
18. Nicho Hynes (Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks)
19. Joseph Suaalii (Sydney Roosters)
20. Jordan McLean (North Queensland Cowboys)
21. Clint Gutherson (Parramatta Eels)
22. Victor Radley (Sydney Roosters)