In preparation for the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series, we wanted to share some key information with you regarding the ticketing process for the Panthers Qualifying Final to be played at Panthers Stadium.
The process for purchasing Finals tickets is a little different from regular season games in 2020. We have provided the below summary to guide you through this process to make it as seamless as possible.
Tickets will only be available for purchase online at ticketek.com.au. They will not be available at Panthers Leagues Club or any other physical outlets.
Panthers members will get access to a pre-sale based on the type of membership you hold. This entitles you to purchase your Finals Series tickets prior to the general public, although tickets are expected to sell out in a matter of minutes.
Each week of the Finals Series tickets will be made available per the following timelines:
- 10am - 1pm AEST Monday: Full-Season Ticketed Members
- 1pm AEST Monday: Part-Season and Non-Ticketed Club Members
- 4pm AEST Monday: NRL Account
- 10am AEST Tuesday: General Public
TICKET REDEMPTION PROCESS
Full-Season Ticketed Members and Part-Season/Non-Ticketed Members will receive an email on Sunday night and Monday morning of each week of the Finals Series that the Panthers are playing. Within the email on Monday morning will be a link to purchase your tickets to the match. The tickets will not be available to purchase until the outlined times above.
If you do not currently receive members emails from the club, please complete the following form by 12pm Sunday 27 September. Each member will be able to purchase up to eight (8) tickets per transaction while tickets are available.
TICKETEK PURCHASING TIPS
Use the below tips and tricks when purchasing via Ticketek. This will ensure your purchasing experience for the 2020 Finals Series is as seamless as possible;
- If you can, use your mobile phone to purchase via the Ticketek's mobile site, as it is often faster than a desktop computer
- To book wheelchair seating please call the Special Needs Line on 1300 665 915 or visit a Ticketek Agency
- To book with a Companion Card please call the Special Needs Line on 1300 665 915 or visit a Ticketek Agency. Please ensure you have the Companion Card available to provide details or show when purchasing
ADDITIONAL COVID-SAFE REGULATIONS
Below you will find some further information on COVID Safe guidelines that are important for fans to be familiar with before purchasing a ticket and attending an event;
- It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure they comply with the border measures that may restrict their entry into each state. The NRL encourages all Club Members and fans to review the travel advice on the relevant Government websites
- There are strict limitations on stadium capacity due to relevant State Government COVID Safe Planning and Regulations. Restrictions may be amended at any time which may affect attendance numbers and therefore may affect your chances of securing and purchasing a ticket and/or attending a match. As per the pre-sale schedule (set out above) priority is given to Ticketed Members, followed by Non-Ticketed Members and NRL Account Holders. In the event an entire ticket allocation is exhausted for any Event during the pre-sale period, the event will go off-sale
- Patrons are not mandated to wear face masks when attending Finals Series games. However, we do strongly encourage they are utilised, especially in any public concourse areas, toilets and whilst on public transport.