The Panthers Group have one of the most extensive networks in Australia that your brand will be directly engaged with through a strategic partnership:
- 125,000 Panthers Group database of 125,00 members across NSW
- 20,086 Financial football club members
- 1,000 Panthers Group employees and their families
- 120 Corporate Partners and their staff
- 55% of the database are of male gender overall and are the prominent gender in each age group. 18 – 30 = 58% Male, 31 – 50 = 54% Male, 51 – 70 = 54% Male, 71 + 53% Male
- Our biggest age group is 51-70 making up 37% of our market followed by; 31-50 @ 28.1%, 18-30 @ 18.5%, 71+ @ 16.4%
- 1,571,475 - Population of western Sydney according to census data, representing 36% of Sydney's total population.
- +51% predicted western Sydney population growth between 2011 and 2036, with population expected to reach 2.5m in 2036.
- 730,000 - Western Sydney residents consider themselves fans of Rugby League, making it the most popular sport in the region.
- $78.2m - Western Sydney's Gross Regional Product in 2010-11, which represented 26% of the total GRP for the greater metropolitan Sydney region.
- 67% - Of Rugby League fans in western Sydney consider themselves avid fans of the sport, making it the most passionately followed of all sports in region.
- $25.6b - Forecast economic impact of 2nd Sydney airport being built in western Sydney (2050).
- 20% - Of total sports media consumption time among western Sydney residents is dedicated to Rugby League content – the highest of all sports.
PANTHERS SUPPORTER BASE
Over 84% of all Panthers supporters have a direct connection to the western Sydney region by either living in western Sydney or have a relative that has at some stage lived in western Sydney.
Penrith Panthers currently hold a confirmed supporter base of over 160,000 supporters in western Sydney alone. The central western suburbs from Parramatta to Blacktown hold the largest amount of Panthers supporters with over 54,000 Panthers supporters, this however is only 9% of the total rugby league supporters in this region.
Penrith Panthers supporters currently have an older demographic with the average age sitting at 38 years.