Position vacant : Fan Engagement Coordinator
Tuesday 13 November 2012 6:37 PM
Penrith Panthers Rugby League has a rare opportunity for a fanatic Panthers fan to join their team as a Fan Engagement Coordinator. Reporting to the General Manager of Rugby League, you will be responsible in ensuring a strong connection between the Penrith Panthers Rugby League team and their supporters.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Driving fan experience initiatives on games days;
* Assisting in the coordination of events including match days and other social events within Rugby League;
* Engaging and developing Penrith Panthers social media networks to provide fans with relevant news and updates;
* Develop and implement strategies to increase current fan base;
* Responsible for fan interaction and social events;
* Interacting with membership holders to encourage positive relationships;
Key Selection Criteria:
* Dedicated and loyal fan who is well-established with the Panthers members;
* Fantastic written and verbal communication skills to develop and build rapport with our fans and stakeholders;
* Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office;
* Tertiary qualifications in sports or business would be an advantage.
You will be highly organized, with great time management skills and possess exceptional attention to detail. Your fantastic communication skills will help build rapport with others to help build a strong foundation between the Football Team and the fans.
A competitive rate is on offer for the successful candidate. Hours will vary based on the demand of the job. You will be required to work all home games throughout the NRL season as well as travelling to away games when required. This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to establish themselves within a leading professional sporting organisation.
Want to Apply? Please contact :
Sarah Morris – People & Values
Panthers Group, Locked Bag 8322, Penrith, NSW, 2751
Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 5pm Friday 23rd November 2012